Rest assured! We’ve got you covered.
How do I qualify for the 120-Nights Sleep Happy Guarantee?
Be sure to add a Mattress Protector from Sleepmasters to your purchase when buying a new bed set or mattress valued at R4499 or more (normal selling price).
What happens after I've purchased my new bed and mattress protector?
Your bed will be delivered with your Mattress Protector by Sleepmasters or one of our approved delivery partners.
We try our best to make sure you receive your product in good order, but as we all know, unexpected things do happen! That’s why we encourage you to inspect the bed on arrival to ensure it is not damaged.
Once you’re happy, sign your proof of delivery and keep your signed copy (together with your proof of purchase) should you wish to exchange the bed at a later date.
Your new bed will take some time to adjust to your body, and we recommend that you sleep on it for a minimum of 30 nights to allow for this adjustment period.
What happens after the 30 Nights is up?
If between 31 and 120 Nights, you are not happy with your new bed or mattress, you may qualify for an exchange for one of equal or greater value.
What is excluded from the 120-Nights Sleep Happy Guarantee?
The Sleep Happy Guarantee only allows one exchange per bed set purchase.
It is important to remember that your replacement bed may not be at a lower price than that of the original purchase and any price differential can unfortunately not be made up with additional products or accessories.
The Sleep Happy Guarantee is not valid on warranty exchanges, clearance/merchandise, floor models, pillows or mattress protectors.
If I do qualify for the exchange, what happens next?
Should the price of the new bed be equal to or more expensive than the original bed, we will gladly complete the exchange once the full payment of the difference has been made.
Please also bear in mind that a 10% admin charge as well as a delivery fee will apply to your exchange transaction
What are the conditions for my exchange?
This is a kind reminder to purchase and use your mattress protector to protect your investment ;)
Sleepmasters and our manufacturing partners will determine the status of the bed as a final step before the exchange can be process. If your bed set is found to be damaged, stained or unsanitary, it will unfortunately not qualify for the exchange.
- Please also remember:
- - The Sleep Happy Guarantee does not affect the supplier warranty.
- - The Sleep Happy Guarantee does not affect the your rights in terms of the Consumer's Protection Act, where applicable.
What do I do when I want to exchange or return my purchase?
Should you wish to return your goods, please notify the Sleepmasters team right away. You can reach us by:
Phone on 0800 222 888, or
Email at [email protected]
How long will it take to exchange?
Exchange turn-around times depend on stock availability, but we promise to get your new product to you as soon as possible! Your Expert will keep you updated along the way.
Don't hesitate to get in touch on 0800 222 888 if you require any other information.
120 Night Sleep Happy Guarantee
Try your new bed for up to 120 Nights, if you’re not happy we will exchange it!
How to qualify for the 120 Night Sleep Comfort Guarantee:
- You will be required to purchase a Sleepmasters mattress protector on the same sales order as your bed of R4999 or more.
- Your bed set has to be delivered by Sleepmasters, or it's duly appointed agents. This is to ensure that no damages occur during transport.
- You need to keep your proof of payment safe as it will be required.
- If your bed set is found to be damaged, stained or unsanitary it will not qualify for the exchanged. The determination of the status of the bed set is within the sole discretion of Sleepmasters
- Your new bed will take some time to adjust to your body and we require you to sleep on it for minimum of 30 nights to allow for the adjustment period.
- Between 31 and 120 Nights you may qualify for exchange of your bed for one of equal or greater value
What is excluded from the 120 Night Sleep Comfort Guaranteed?
- The 120 Night Sleep Comfort Guarantee excludes bases and mattresses bought individually or any special order items.
- We are unable to exchange if the new bed is less expensive than the original price of your bed set bought the first time. Any price difference cannot be made up with a second bed set or any associated accessories or products.
- The Sleep Comfort Guarantee is not valid on warranty exchanges, clearance/discontinued merchandise, floor models, pillows or mattress protectors.
If you do qualify for the exchange, the following is important to take note of:
- If the new bed is more expensive than the original bed, we will require full payment of the difference before the new bed will be exchanged.
- The Sleep Comfort Guarantee only allows one exchange per bed set purchase.
- The Sleep Comfort Guarantee does not affect the supplier warranty.
- The Sleep Comfort Guarantee does not affect the consumer's rights in terms of the consumer's protection Act, where applicable.
- We will apply an administration charge of 10% of the value of the original bed and a redelivery charge. This fee must be paid prior to collection of your old bed and delivery of the new bed.